Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello, everyone.

 My name is Angel and I am from the deep South. I am a stay at home mom of  our two precious children, Austin, 4 and Adriana, almost 1. I have been married to my husband, Brian for over 7 years now, and we have essentially grown up together as we have known each other for almost 14 years. In addition to my domestic duties, I also co-own our new property preservation business. My husband is very busy with his full-time job, work from our new business, and lastly, he is finishing up his last 2 classes in order to graduate this fall. So, as you can see, we live a very full, sometimes stressful but always rewarding life. My children keep me on my toes and definitely can test my patience occasionally. But at the end of the day, I wouldn't trade them for the world. They have been the best gift that my husband ever gave me.  God has truly blessed me with  more than I deserve. And I am so very thankful to be such a lucky girl!


 Writing and sharing life experiences are passions of mine. I feel it is very important for all moms, but namely stay at home mothers- to have a creative outlet and sisterhood. Many times, we get so wrapped up in the chaos that parenthood entails, that we forget to find the humor in life. So, I decided to start this blog for all my fellow SAHM'ers out there. I will share my life experiences with you, and I hope you do the same! We will discuss everything from the mundane to the insane, the necessary to unnessary and major to minor things in life. So, as my blog name suggests: Hissy fits are optional-not only from our babies, but sometimes from their mommies! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment